Imbalance? Unsteadiness? Motion Sickness? Try Pascoe’s Vertigopas!
Vertigopas is a homeopathic remedy to relieve symptoms of vertigo and dizziness. It comes in 50mL drops, creating easy general dosing and acute dosing, varying from 1 to 30 drops depending on age. Approved for all ages, including infants, by Health Canada, it is formulated without peanuts, gluten, and dairy.
Vertigopas is a homeopathic product with the following active ingredients: anamirta cocculus, conium maculatum, ambra grisea, oenanthe crocata, petroleum rectificatum. The drops should be taken diluted in water.
Advice for travel/motion sickness:
- Look out of the window in the direction of travel instead of reading books
- Eat light food before departure
- Avoid eating dairy products before or during your travels
- Create a relaxed atmosphere
1 g (34 drops) contains:
Oenanthe crocata 3X 0.2 g
Anamirta cocculus 4X 0.2 g
Conium maculatum 4X 0.2 g
Ambra grisea 6X 0.2 g
Petroleum rectificatum 8X 0.2 g
Purified water, alcohol.
Contains 23% (V/V) alcohol.
- If possible, take plenty of breaks and hop energetically (creating a sense of balance)
- Carry Vertigopas with you for both general and acute treatment
Adults and children 12 years and over: 10-30 drops 1-3 times a day,
Children (ages 6-11): 5-15 drops 1-3 times a day;
Children (ages 1-5): 5-10 drops 1-3 times a day; Infants (0-11 months): 1-5 drops 1-3 times a day.
Acute dosing: Every 15-60 minutes (up to 12 times a day) or until improvement of symptoms. Then resume general dosing. The drops should be taken diluted in some water.
Consult health care practitioner before use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use in children under 1 year of age before consulting a health care practitioner.