What is Markofruct?
Prebiotic effect: Stimulates the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut and the growth of intestinal bifidobacteria.
Prebiotic for a healthy gut! Markofruct
Markofruct from Pascoe is a prebiotic product, which supports the healthy balance of the gut flora, has a positive effect on metabolism and enhances the body’s natural immune defense. It improves the microbial ecology of the gut and protects against some bacterial pathogens, particularly in the large intestine.
Using The Power of Nature To Feed Your Gut
- Markofruct contains 5.6 g of oligofructose (inulin) and 0.08 g of chamomile dry extract per packet
- Comes in a 30 x 6 g packet or 200 g bags, allowing for easy on-the-go use
- Suggestive dosing 1 packet per day or 6 gs of prebiotic powder with 250 ml warm water.
- Chamomile flavoured powder to drink like tea & made without lactose
7 Benefits of a Prebiotics
- Better gut health and improved digestion
- Enhanced immune function
- Reduced risk for heart disease
- Help with weight loss/weight maintenance
- Lower inflammation
- Hormone regulation and improved moods
- Protection of bone health
1 packet of 6 G powder contains:
Oligofructose Inulin 5.6 G
Chamomile – Matricaria recutita (L.) (flower) dry extract (6.1-7.2:1) 0.08 G
Adults: 1 packet, 1-2 times a day. Take with 250 mL of water. Take 2 hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products since the absorption of these products may be delayed.
Contraindicated in those who are hypersensitive to chamomile or plants of the daisy family. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This product should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Pregnancy and breastfeeding: No risks have emerged so far within the recommended dose. Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use.
No side effects within the recommended dose. Higher doses may cause gastrointestinal symptoms: flatus, borborygmi, bloating, cramps and diarrhea.
Note for diabetics:
1 teaspoonful of powder (= 3g) contains 0.025 bread units.