- Source of vitamins and mineral, a factor in the maintenance of good health as well as in normal growth and development. Also support biological functions which play a key role in the maintenance of good health.
- Contributes to maintaining general health.
- A factor in the maintenance of good health.
- [Chromium] Provides support for healthy glucose metabolism and help to maintain normal blood glucose levels and to prevent chromium deficiency, it also helps to maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients.
- [Folate] Helps to form red blood cells and to prevent folate deficiency.
- [Folate] Product providing 400 µg or more of folate per day: Helps to reduce the risk of neural tube defects when taken daily at least three months prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy. It also helps to support normal early fetal development (brain and spinal cord).
Chromium (from AAC* (glycine))…..3 mcg
*AAC: amino acid chelate (from vegetable source)
Non-medicinal Ingredients: None.
or as directed by a health care practitioner.
|† Vita Aid Professional Therapeutics products are exclusively available for licensed healthcare practitioners to ensure the proper use of high-quality nutrition supplements.
* Some formulas may be slightly different outside Canada and the US.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.